- Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Service
- Dates available from November 2023 to July 2024
- $1400 per day
Katherine West Health Board are currently seeking experienced GP Locums for their Yarralin Clinic in the Katherine region.
Clinic Opening Hours
- 8:00am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday
- Not required to work public holidays on-call
- 20 November 2023 to 31 December 2023
- 11 March 2024 to 19 April 2024
- 03 June 2024 to 12 July 2024
- 3-4 week minimum placements
Transport and Accommodation
- All transport from the nearest major airport to and from your location is arranged by NT PHN
- Accommodation and vehicle will be provided while on placement by the health service
- The vehicle will be available for use outside of work hours
- A manual license and four-wheel drive skills will be required
- Current non restricted registration by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) and General Practice Specialisation
- Previous experience working in remote and Indigenous health
Yarralin Health Centre also services the very large cattle station, Victoria River Downs. The Victoria River Station is located approximately 360 km south west of Katherine. 125 km from Timber Creek and is serviced from Yarralin, 25 km away.
For further information please contact Bonita on 08 8982 1096 or email email@example.com.