- Competitive salary
- Up to 3.5k for relocation assistance available for eligible candidates
- Flexible work arrangements
Carpentaria delivers innovative and flexible services that empower people to thrive and live a great life. Tailored and individual programs are delivered through Accommodation Services, Allied Health Therapy Services and the Pathways Program.
There are positions available in both Darwin and Alice Springs, with the opportunity to also be part of a remote clinical team and deliver occupational therapy services across remote communities in the Top End and Central Australia.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Salary packaging available (equivalent of up to $6,400 additional salary)
- 5 weeks annual leave and 17.5% leave loading
- Up to $3,500 for relocation available
- Access to pool, cars, iPad, laptop & work phone
- Professional leave days & development allowance
- Access to clinical supervision, mentorship, team building opportunities & participation in team planning days
- Work in a culturally diverse environment to provide a contemporary, evidence-based occupational therapy service, including assessment, treatment planning and evaluation, for people presenting with a wide range of conditions and syndromes
- Work collaboratively with families/caregivers to assess, plan, implement and review targeted and meaningful developmental therapy
- Select, prescribe, and tailor assistive technology/equipment, programs, and resources for participants with complex needs
- Lead and contribute to the development of individual and group programs within Carpentaria Therapy Service areas
- Minimum 12 months experience working as an Occupational Therapist
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy and current AHPRA Registration
- Experience working with people with complex needs and challenging behaviours
- Well-developed interpersonal, communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Experience in implementing evidence-based frameworks and delivering holistic supports
- An understanding of working within the NDIS environment
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Ashleigh McDonald on 08 8982 1056 or email firstname.lastname@example.org