- Base salary range of 75k – 100k
- Flexible working
- Generous relocation assistance offered
My OT Allied Health, is a service provider dedicated to serving rural and remote communities and the greater Darwin region. The team take a person-centred approach to Occupational therapy, focusing on enhancing their participant’s overall well-being and independence.
As My OT Allied Health Services continues to grow, they are looking for an enthusiastic Occupational Therapist to join their team!
What’s in it for you?
- $3,500 for relocation assistance through NT PHN
- Competitive Salary between $75,000 – $100,000 based on experience
- Travel to different areas to deliver services
- Flexible working arrangements
- Great work life balance
- Professional development budget & opportunities
- Extensive support and regular clinical supervision
- Eligibility for CPD grants though NT PHN
- Complete comprehensive assessments of clients physical, cognitive, sensory, and psychosocial abilities, utilizing standardised assessment tools and observation techniques.
- Develop personalised treatment plans based on assessment findings
- Deliver evidence-based occupational therapy intervention to participants
- Collaborate closely with parents, caregivers, and interdisciplinary teams
- Evaluate the need for and recommend adaptive equipment, assistive technology, or environmental modifications
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of patient records
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy with AHPRA registration
- Minimum 2 years of experience working as a qualified therapist
- NDIS worker screen check & current driver’s license
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and independently with complex caseload
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Ashleigh McDonald on 08 8982 1056 or email email@example.com