- Base salary range of 75k – 110k
- Flexible working
- Generous relocation assistance offered
Rural & Regional Therapy Services (RAR) is a rapidly growing allied health business with locations across Australia. They are made up of a highly committed and friendly multidisciplinary team. RAR provide flexible delivery methods including mobile, on-site, and online services that aim to provide an easy access to quality therapy services.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Occupational Therapist to join the Darwin team! Please note, there are multiple roles available and the potential for a paediatric only caseload or adults & elderly caseload, based on therapist passion area.
What’s in it for you?
- $3,500 for relocation assistance through NT PHN
- Flexible working arrangements; negotiable hours
- Great work life balance
- Regular supervision and support in line with SPA requirements
- Highly competitive base salary ~ $110,000 (based on experience)
- Mobile phone & laptop provision and vehicle allowance
- In-house professional development
- Support to attend training and external courses with paid allowances or time off to attend
- Eligibility for CPD grants though NT PHN
- Provide comprehensive assessments
- Provide reporting & ongoing therapy to a wide range of clients, both children and adults
- Ensure clients are receiving the highest possible level of individualised service
- This will include home based evaluations, recommendations, Allied Health Assistant program development and coordinating group therapy programs as appropriate
- Formal qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Hold or be eligible to obtain, current registration with OT Board of Australia
- RAR will pay any fees for ongoing Professional Indemnity registration providing you obtain membership with your professional industry associations.
- Passionate about delivering a high level of support to all your clients
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to develop and grow genuine relationships with clients and team members
- Personal integrity
- Superior time management
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Ashleigh McDonald on 08 8982 1056 or email firstname.lastname@example.org