- Up to 10k for relocation assistance
- Excellent remuneration $110,000 – $132,000
- Groote Eylandt, East Arnhem location
Active performance provides physiotherapy and occupational therapy services to clients across East Arnhem Land, North Queensland, Cape York and the Torres Strait. Their clients include remote medical health clinics, NDIS participants, private physiotherapy clients and sporting teams.
This is an exciting and unique community health role based on Groote Eylandt!
- Competitive remuneration $110,000 – $132,000
- Travel allowance when working remote
- Up to $10,00 for relocation assistance for eligible candidates
- Accommodation provided
- Work vehicle (Toyota Land Cruiser 4WD) provided
- Performance bonuses
- Eligibility for scholarships and bursaries through NT PHN
- Opportunity to travel across Groote Eylandt & East Arnhem
What’s the role?
- Provide high level physiotherapy, exercise therapy and health education to clients
- Locations of therapy to be provided in various settings such as in clinic, home visits and on country
- Complete therapy reports for NDIS participants.
- Provide group exercise therapy and physiotherapy to clients of the community aged care centres
Is this the right role for you?
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA Registration
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Minimum 3 years clinical experience
- Remote, community health & indigenous health work is highly regarded
NT PHN/RWA NT may be able to offer relocation support and clinical educational financial assistance to health professionals who are relocating to the NT or moving within the NT to a greater remoteness area classification for the purposes of employment and further clinical education.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Ashleigh McDonald on 08 8982 1056 or email firstname.lastname@example.org