- Salary range $35-60 per hour, based on experience
- Flexible working conditions
- Up to $7,000 for relocation, scholarship and bursary grants available
Katherine Physio is a community-based practice that works hard to educate patients on their condition and empower them with the tools to assist self-management. Challenge yourself with an interesting and varied caseload as Katherine captures a unique demographic.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a tight-knit team and enhance your career as a Physiotherapist in a variety of therapy areas. Katherine Physio is open to applicants across Australia and to a range of experience levels.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working arrangements- set your own schedule!
- Up to $7,000 for relocation
- Generous scholarship and bursary grants available
- Opportunity to work within an experienced and dedicated team
- Interesting and varied caseload
- Fun and positive learning and working environment.
- Reliably assess, diagnose and safely deliver physiotherapy services across a wide range clinical areas and health conditions
- Design, prescribe and supervise exercise-based rehabilitation
- Assess efficiency of treatment plans, modify and refer accordingly
- Practice duty of care, including meeting clinic standards and accountability.
- Areas of therapy include Musculo-skeletal Physio, rehabilitation, paediatrics, women’s health, hydrotherapy and pilates, rehabilitation, hand therapy and splinting, accupuncture and dry needling, community based therapy, aged care and NDIS.
- Registration as a Physiotherapist with Australian Health Practitioners Regulatory Authority (AHPRA)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Commitment to evidence-based practice, ongoing learning and professional development
- Motivated, punctual and strong communication skills
- A love and passion for physiotherapy.
The town of Katherine is situated 320 kilometres south-east of Darwin and amongst some of the most remarkable natural landscape in the world. Katherine is full of nature-based recreation activities and adventures, where residents spend their days camping, fishing, canoeing, bush-walking, hunting, swimming and all-round exploring of the magnificent Katherine region.
NT PHN/RWA NT may be able to offer relocation support and clinical educational financial assistance to health professionals who are relocating to the NT or moving within the NT to a greater remoteness area classification for the purposes of employment and further clinical education.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Ashleigh McDonald on 08 8982 1056 or email@example.com