- Supportive team and mentoring opportunities
- Generous PD allowance
- Up to $3,500 for relocation assistance
Territory Hands is the Top End’s only practice that exclusively treats hand injuries and conditions. Working with a team who pride themselves on providing high quality treatment you will be exposed to a wealth of experience and an invaluable start to your professional career. Territory hands are looking for someone who wants to learn, grow and be supported to deliver the highest standard of care for their clients.
The position is for an occupational therapist or physiotherapist with a keen interest in hand therapy. Territory hands have a dedicated training program called the Seed New Therapist Program for the first year of hand therapy for those wanting to get into this specialisation.
What’s in it for you?
- Above award rates
- Eligibility for relocation grant up to $3,500
- Financial support for professional development and paid study leave
- Time in lieu accrual or paid overtime – opportunity to choose.
- Highly supported on the job training in hand therapy
- Access to benefits and discounts across many retailers
- Dedicated admin time each day so you are not writing notes for hours after you’ve finished!
- Provision of hand therapy
- Assessment and treatment of clients, including goal and treatment planning
- Reassessment and progression of treatment and client education
- Work cohesively within the team to assist with the smooth running of Territory Hands.
- Case load – predominantly trauma – sport, work or road incidents (Age range 0-99+)
- Have access to a large allied health network across the NT
- Work closely with visiting and Darwin based hand surgeons
- You will have an appropriate tertiary level qualification in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- You have AHPRA registration (or eligible to obtain it)
- You are dedicated and focused on providing high levels of service.
- Passionate about learning and growing your skills
- Great communication and team work skills
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Ashleigh McDonald on 08 8982 1056 or email email@example.com