- Opportunity to travel remote
- Flexible working
- Up to $3,500 for relocation assistance
Outreach Physiotherapy provides NDIS physiotherapy services for patients across the Northern Territory. Working with the great team at Outreach Physio will allow you to have the opportunity to work with clients in various settings, including their new adult clinic (opening in November), their homes, and in remote communities.
The outreach services currently work across Jabiru, Wurrumiyanga, Milikapiti, Wadeye, Milingimbi, Gunbalanya and Maningrida.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary package on offer depending on experience.
- Incentive program
- Remote travel opportunities if desired
- In-house weekly mentoring
- Flexible working arrangements
- Up to $3,500 for relocation
- Mix load of private practice, community work and NDIs
- Eligibility for professional development opportunities
- Bachelor or Masters of Physiotherapy & AHPRA registration
- Experience working with adult clients highly desirable
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Adaptability to diverse care settings (clinic, home, remote)
- Valid Australian working rights
- Full and current driver’s license
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Ashleigh McDonald on 08 8982 1056 or email@example.com