- • Salary range $80,000 – $100,000
- Flexible working
- •Up to $3,500 for relocation assistance
Altius Group are a compassionate rehabilitation service designed to improve the lives of those displaced by injury. With a team of over 700 healthcare professionals Australia wide, they deliver a range of services such as disability, workplace and employee services.
This is an exciting opportunity for a provisional, registered or clinical psychologist to join the Darwin team!
What’s in it for you?
- $3,500 for relocation assistance through NT PHN
- Flexible working arrangements
- Permanent role
- Fuel Card
- Eligibility for CPD grants though NT PHN
- Develop personalised rehabilitation plans that support a whole-of-person approach to rehabilitation
- Identify potential return to work pathways in line with likely recovery milestones
- Perform assessments and facilitate the return to work of claimants
- Work closely with a variety of stakeholders, including clients, their families, insurance companies, employers and other healthcare professionals to evaluate physical, psychological, and social factors
- • Present case information to various stakeholders and providing credible recommendations/solutions to drive the desired goal
- Formal qualification in Psychology
- Registration as a Psychologist with AHPRA (provisional registration considered)
- Driver’s licence and reliable car
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Ashleigh McDonald on 08 8982 1056 or email email@example.com