Australian Regional and Remote Community Services (ARRCS) is not-for-profit aged care and community service provider who deliver services including Residential Care, Community Care, NDIS, School Nutrition and Early Learning Childhood programs throughout the Northern Territory.
Our Vision is passionately pursuing new ways in delivering care where people and communities flourish and lead meaningful lives.
What’s the role
ARRCS are currently sourcing a qualified Registered Nurse (RN) to support the team at our Tjilipi Pampaku Ngura Flexible Aged Care facility located in the remote community of Kaltukatjara (Docker River, NT). This busy and rewarding role is offered on a FIFO, permanent, full-time basis
ARRCS FIFO arrangement consists of 10 weeks on, 2 weeks off – Flights / transport to and from the facility, all meals when on site and accommodation is included in your remuneration package.
Using evidence based best practice, you will deliver person-centred nursing care in collaboration with individual/s and the multidisciplinary health care team. You will work across both our Home Care clients, travelling to their residences and providing care and within our facility when required.
This role is ideally suited to someone who enjoys working and supporting aged care in remote locations. You will have a firm yet caring nature and be a hands-on person who is always willing to jump in and support the team when required.
What’s in it for you?
As an ARRCS employee, you play an important and rewarding role in helping vulnerable people to live life in all its fullness, every day. As ARRCS are a Not-for-Profit Organisation, we also have a host of employee benefits including:
- Flights, meals and housing included in your package.
- CBB Salary Packaging available, which can add up to an additional $200 per fortnight to your salary.
- A 1.75% pay increase every 6 months for the life of the current enterprise agreement.
- Relocation support of up to $5K to be reimbursed on successful completion of your probation. Eligible to apply for additional relocation support of $10,000 from Rural Workforce Agency
- Wellness & Employee Support Services
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Unlimited training library, with free and 24/7 access to over 70,000 self-paced courses
- Annual location allowance (excluding Darwin based roles)
- Ongoing training and development opportunities including access to an Unlimited training library, with free and 24/7 access to over 70,000 self-paced courses.
In addition, this role provides you with the opportunity to work and live in remote Northern Territory.
Is the role right for you?
- Current unrestricted AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse.
- Appropriate working rights for Australia.
- Ability to liaise with a care team and to provide coordinated care.
- Knowledge of contemporary nursing practice.
- Demonstrated understanding of resident centred and residential based care services delivery.
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary and multi-cultural care team.
- Experienced in effective interpersonal and written communication skills, including intermediate computer skills as well as skills in automated technology
- Before applying you need to have these things
- You must have a National Police Check within the last 3 months of commencement or willingness to lodge prior.
- Provide evidence of Influenza Vaccination and COVID -19 Vaccination including mandatory boosters (3 shots total).
- NDIS Worker Screening Check.
- First Aid Certificate (Or proof of enrolment).
Our staff and volunteers are compassionate and knowledgeable members of the local community, who are committed to providing personalised care and support. More than a service provider, we understand that we are an important part of the regional and remote communities we work in and acknowledge our responsibility to ensure our people are connected to those communities, people and cultures.
If this sounds like a role for you, we want to hear from you. APPLY TODAY by clicking the “Apply for this job” link
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Lauren on 08 8982 1002 or firstname.lastname@example.org