You will provide clinical and team leadership, supervision and support for less experienced clinicians and support workers to achieve people focused quality care in line with the ARRCS mission.
Our facility was named, Yutjuwala Djiwarr meaning ‘little heaven’. The facility is Nhulunbuy’s first aged care centre and will cater for up to 32 residents. The facility will also feature palliative care and renal dialysis services. Yutjuwala Djiwarr was lead by Yolngu traditional owners from East Arnhem Land.
- Relocation of up to $5,000
- Fully furnished, new housing 1-bedroom units
- Above award, penalty driven hourly rates.
- Remote allowance paid annually at a minimum of $2,500.
- Salary packaging which can add an additional $6,400 PA in your wages.
To be considered for this role, we would be looking at applicants who are able to demonstrate the following:
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse.
- Bachelor of Nursing or similar qualification.
- Rights to work in Australia
- Commitment to relocate to Nhulunbuy, Gove, NT.
- Demonstrated understanding of resident centred and residential based care services delivery with preference to working with First Nations.
- Knowledge of policy review and implementation for clinical governance.
- Experienced in effective interpersonal and written communication skills, including intermediate computer skills as well as skills in automated technology
- Attractive remuneration package including accommodation and utilities.
- CBB Salary Packaging available, please click here for more information
- Wellness & Employee Support Services
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Annual location allowance (excluding Darwin based roles)
- Ongoing training and development opportunities including a highly experienced and established in house Clinical Education team and access to an Unlimited training library, with free and 24/7 access to over 70,000 self-paced courses.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Lauren on 08 8982 1002 or firstname.lastname@example.org