- Flexible working conditions
- Up to $9,000 for relocation assistance for eligible candidates
- Available to work in Darwin or Alice Springs
Workfocus Australia provides a range of services to minimise the social, physical, psychological and financial impact of workplace injury and illness to maximise the health benefits of good work. WorkFocus are looking for a Rehabilitation Consultant to join their team across Alice Springs and/or Darwin, on a full-time basis.
You must hold a relevant degree in Rehabilitation Counselling, Psychology or Social Work.
What’s in it for you?
- Up to $7,000 for relocation assistance from NT PHN ($3,500 for Darwin; $7,000 for Alice Springs)
- Additional $2,000 relocation assistance available from WorkFocus
- Eligibility for scholarships & bursaries through NT PHN
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- Health and wellness programs, such as discounted gym & health insurance.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Training Academy
- Exposure to a varied client portfolio
- Salary packing options
- Flights costs to return to home location annually
- Option to work from Darwin or Alice Springs
- For provisional psychologists – financial support to assist with obtaining registration
- Undertaking initial needs assessments
- Psychological worksite assessments
- Vocational assessments
- Identifying Return to Work (RTW) barriers and strategies to overcome these
- Designing, implementing and reviewing programs that assist injured employees return to the workforce
- Providing job seeking and advocating for your clients towards successful employment outcomes
- Relevant degree in Rehabilitation Counselling, Psychology or Social WorkerEligibility to gain, or have current membership with ASORC (associate), RCAA or AHPRA
- Current Drivers Licence and Vehicle as travel is required within the role
- Passion for helping people to regain their health and to return to work
- Graduates who are eligible for Provisional Registration are welcome to apply
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Ashleigh McDonald on 08 8982 1056 or email@example.com