- Competitive above award salaries and flexible contracts
- Up to 3.5k for relocation, as well as scholarship & bursary grants available
- 5 weeks annual leave with 17.5% leave loading
Patches offer individual operational and clinical supervision sessions, transdisciplinary in-services and discipline specific meetings. You will have a budget for external professional development and training.
If interested in clinical education, you can apply for supervision of new graduate and early career Speech Pathologists, students or Allied Health Assistants. There may be leadership opportunities for the right applicant.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive above award remuneration
- Up to 3.5k for relocation assistance
- 5 weeks annual leave & 17.5% leave loading
- An extensive Professional Development program
- Patches health and well-being program
- The chance to work collaboratively and alongside some great and highly experienced clinicians
- Training in evidence based, best practice assessment, therapy, and support programs
- Travel opportunities within a national network of clinics.
- Provide assessment and therapy services to children, adolescents, and carers who present with a range of issues
- Perform one-on-one interviews, therapy needs assessments and diagnostic assessments in high standard clinical settings
- Provide clinical feedback to families and other stakeholders and referring agencies as required
- Accurate and timely recording of service activity and case notes in compliance with PATCHES processes, NDIS or relevant agency standards and regulations
- Collection of service delivery data as required for business development.
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Therapy
- Professional registration Speech Pathology Australia
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
- Current National Police Clearance
- Current Working with Children Check
- Australian/New Zealand citizen or Permanent Resident.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Ashleigh McDonald on 08 8982 1056 or email@example.com