- Up to $3,500 for relocation, as well as scholarship and bursary grants available through NT PHN
- Car & fuel provided;
- Weekly rental assistance
Pacific Health and Wellbeing are an allied health practice made up of dedicated occupational therapists and speech pathologists. Pacific Health & Wellbeing offer clients a mobile community service, telehealth and some in-clinic appointments. This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Speech Pathologist to join a fantastic team and further their career!
What’s in it for you?
- Salary that aligns with experience + super
- Up to $3,500 for relocation assistance through NT PHN
- SUV motor vehicle (work & private use)
- Fuel and car services paid for
- Rent assistance, up to $400 per week!
- Professional development allowance and leave
- No weekends or public holiday work
- Laptop and phone provided
- Supervision and peer support and review processes
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Tertiary qualifications in Speech Pathology
- Experienced Senior Speech Pathologist
- SPA Membership
- NDIS Disability Worker Screening clearance & Ochre Card, or an ability to obtain
- Current driver’s license
- Excellent communication and computer literacy skills
- Be fully vaccinated against Covid-19
- Mixed caseload experience and working knowledge of NDIS highly regarded
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Ashleigh McDonald on 08 8982 1056 or email@example.com