- Full-time permanent position
- Salary up to 120k based on experience
- $10,000 for Relocation support grant available
Melaleuca Therapies is a private practice, based in beautiful East Arnhem Land in the Northern Territory. They are a small team providing Speech Pathology services across the Gove Peninsula, Groote Eylandt, and Elcho Island with plans to expand across the East Arnhem region and develop a compassionate and collaborative multidisciplinary team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Speech Therapist to join the team on a full time basis. New graduates are encouraged to apply and will be supported.
What’s in it for you?
- Subsidised accommodation
- Above award salary
- $2,000 sign on bonus
- 5 weeks annual leave & 5 days professional development leave
- Flight voucher annually
- Up to $10,000 for relocation assistance
- Access to NT PHN/ RWA NT
- In house professional development, cultural orientation & defensive driver training
- Diverse case load including both NDIS & private patients (paediatrics and adults).
What’s the role?
- Provide high quality, culturally sensitive and effective speech pathology services with a particular focus on paediatrics
- Prepare professional reports in a timely manner for a range of other service providers e.g., schools, allied health and medical practitioners, families and NDIS
- Ensure clinical accountability through appropriate use of information systems and keeping accurate data and statistics
- Maintain professional knowledge and skills through active participation in supervision with the Director and other available professional development.
Is this the right role for you?
- Registered with Speech Pathology Australia or equivalent as a practicing Speech Pathologist
- Eligible for Medicare provider number
- Proven ability to plan, prioritise and deliver services across a complex Speech Pathology workload in a diverse work environment (homes, schools and clinic based).
- Willingness to travel to remote communities by light plane or 4WD, and where required, stay on community for short periods of time
- National police check, WWC check & current driver’s licence
NT PHN/RWA NT may be able to offer relocation support and clinical educational financial assistance to health professionals who are relocating to the NT or moving within the NT to a greater remoteness area classification for the purposes of employment and further clinical education.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Ashleigh McDonald on 08 8982 1056 or email email@example.com