- Alice Springs location
- Up to $7,000 for relocation assistance
- 6 weeks annual leave
Saltbush Social Enterprises are ‘can do’ people with a passion and commitment to the delivery of easily accessible and culturally appropriate support that empowers a positive understanding and attitude towards better life choices.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary of $85-$90K dependent on experience + Salary Packaging
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Eligibility for professional development grants through NT PHN
- Up to $7,000 relocation assistance for eligible applicants
- Family friendly and supportive work environment
- Receive training and mentoring with the opportunity to improve and learn new skills
- Work with the Therapeutic Program team to provide therapeutic interventions to participants engaged in the programs, ensuring all critical processes are followed and the established framework adhered to by all therapist
- Deliver early intervention and prevention counselling as well as programs aimed at minimising the frequency and occurrence of poor mental health and at reducing the heighted lifetime impact of mental disorders
- Work with partners to develop collaborative systems and multi-agency pathways that further support and enhance the mental health and wellbeing of young people and adults
- Maintain a monitoring and evaluation system to ensure accurate and complete data is recorded for all participants and ensure treatment plans are updated progressively or reflected in case notes
- Develop and maintain relationships with a range of providers such as AOD, mental health, health and related services including networking with organisations and proactively seeking to partner in service delivery, for referrals and in the throughcare phase
- Relevant qualifications in Psychology, Social Work, Occupational Therapy or Counselling with current registration relevant to qualification.
- Demonstrated experience working with youths that have co-existing and complex needs
- Experience working with trauma informed therapeutic counselling frameworks and practice
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Experience working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and their families
- Current NT driver’s license, police clearance, first aid certificate, ochre card (or willingness to obtain)
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Ashleigh McDonald on 08 8982 1056 or email email@example.com