The NT PHN 2021-22 Annual Report is now available.
Working closely with our partners, NT PHN has achieved much to be proud of during 2021–22, notwithstanding the continuing challenges associated with COVID-19.
Key Achievements this year include:
- Implementation of our Transformational Change Program
- Started the development of a new Strategic Plan
- Expanded our regional approach
- Continued support for Workforce strategies
- Facilitated the expansion of the Headspace program
- Supported the community through COVID-19 outbreaks
“This report presents a snapshot of our work in 2021–22, as well as some of the many success stories from our partners,” said NT PHN CEO, Gill Yearsley.
“Our work in 2021–22 will stand us in good stead as we continue our progress towards an integrated, high-quality primary health care system in 2022–23.”
View the NT PHN 2021-22 Annual Report here.