NT PHN, with assistance from the Northern Territory Government Department of Health, have created two map resources to show the Territory's regions and health landscape on one image and to inform ongoing planning.
These resources were updated in May 2016 and include the following information:
- major Northern Territory towns
- Aboriginal communities
- landing strips, airfield and airports
- main hospitals
- NT Government Department of Health, Health Service Districts
- NT Local Government Authority (LGA) boundaries - shown on Local Government Authority and Health Service Districts Map Only
- NT Health Primary Health Care Centres
- Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Services (ACCHS).