- Work for a remote private physiotherapy practice in coastal Nhulunbuy
- Keen interest in sports and exercise rehabilitation
- Enjoy a great work life balance in the beautiful East Arnhem region
Everybodies Journey Physiotherapy & Gym is a unique and fast growing business in Nhulunbuy, East Arnhem Land, Northern Territory. We are a private practice with a large clientele base as well as an onsite Gym where we run Pilates and CrossFit classes. Additionally, Everybodies Journey contract’s to Rio Tinto as the onsite Physiotherapist to assess, treat and manage workplace injuries as well as playing a vital role in the design and implementation of proactive health initiatives.
To be considered for this opportunity you will meet the below essential criteria:
- Bachelor or Masters of Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration and appropriate professional indemnity insurance
- More than 3 years musculoskeletal experience
- Current first aid certificate
- C Class drivers license
- Strong organisation skills and effective time management and planning strategies
- Demonstrated ability to effectively meet KPI’s
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, including excellent oral and written communication skills
In addition to the essential criteria, the below experience is desired and highly regarded, however not essential requirements for the role:
- Occupational health experience
- Indigenous health experience and/or keen interest in indigenous health
- CrossFit or Pilates qualifications and experience, and/or experience in multidisciplinary group fitness
- Previous experience living or working within a small, remote environment
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of cross cultural awareness in the workplace
Benefits on offer
- Attractive remuneration package on offer depending on experience
- Salary base starting at $80k plus super
- Housing assistance and RATA – remote area travel assistance
- 4 weeks leave with leave loading 17.5%
- Eligibility to apply for a relocation and support grant available through NT PHN
For a confidential discussion about this excellent opportunity contact the Recruitment and Retention Team:
t 08 8982 1010
Applicants are required to provide a current CV and contact details for at least two referees.
Northern Territory PHN (NT PHN) offers support and financial assistance to health professionals who are relocating to the NT or moving within the NT to a greater remoteness area classification for the purposes of employment. For further information regarding these opportunities, contact a NT PHN Senior Recruitment Coordinator.
The township of Nhulunbuy is located in East Arnhem Land in the Northern Territory. It is traditional Aboriginal Land owned by the Yolngu people and leased by Rio Tinto. The township itself comprises approximately 4000 people whom primarily work for the mine, the local hospital, schools, government agencies, or local Yolngu businesses. It is unspoilt, natural and culturally diverse environment with access to secluded pristine beaches fresh water swimming holes and incredible fishing and camping. Nhulunbuy is the perfect place for a laid-back lifestyle and is a town full of character, beauty, a great atmosphere and extremely welcoming people and families.