- Multidisciplinary team
- $65,000 - $80,000
- Commission incentives
With ten years’ experience in the Territory, Industry Health Solutions is a well-established and progressive practice known for delivering excellent patient outcomes in a fun and friendly environment. A Darwin born company servicing Darwin, Palmerston, Katherine and other areas in the NT, Industry Health Solutions is expanding due to a popular following amongst patients and medical referrers and an excellent community reputation.
Industry Health Solution’s services are based on contemporary biopsychosocial approaches and evidenced based interventions. The goal is for win-win outcomes that positively impact client’s outcomes in their home and workplace.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Accredited Exercise Physiologist who is eager to take on new and exciting challenges, with a desire to excel in private practice and develop your clinical knowledge and skills.
The successful candidate will have fantastic people and communication skills and enjoy working as part of a multidisciplinary team. In return, the successful candidate will earn a competitive base salary and be eligible to earn uncapped commission based on performance and case load as you grow and develop into your role.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Working closely with individuals and their families to provide hands on exercise rehabilitation programs to achieve functional health outcomes.
- Managing a client base, including management of corporate and insurance solutions for independence and pain management.
- Conducting discipline specific assessments and implementation and monitoring of return to work plans.
- Delivery of services, such as functional assessments, exercise programs, pain management services and pre-employment assessments.
As well as a wonderful lifestyle and a rewarding working environment, Industry Health Solutions offers the following:
- Base salary range of $65,000 - $80,000, plus uncapped performance incentives based on case load and performance
- Access to paid training days and professional development opportunities
- Intensive supervision for graduate exercise physiologists
- 37.5 hour working week
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Consideration for flexible working hours
- Retention bonus on completion of 2 year contract
- Reception and administration support
- Potential eligibility to apply for external relocation and Continued Professional Development grants.
To be considered for the position you will meet and address the below selection criteria:
- Tertiary qualification in Exercise Physiology and full registration with ESSA (Exercise and Sports Science Australia), or ability to obtain.
- Experience working with children, adolescents and adults in occupational rehabilitation and/or willingness to develop these skills.
- Experience working with clients with chronic pain and/or interest in developing these skills.
- A high level of competence in assessment and application of a range of solutions and making recommendations to achieve functional health outcomes.
- Experience working autonomously and in a multidisciplinary team.
- Experience in developing and maintaining relationships with referrers and stakeholder services.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and report writing skills.
- Strong computer literacy in Microsoft applications and MAC computer software.
- Hold a current NT working with Children’s Clearance (OCHRE card) or ability to obtain.
- Hold an Australian driver’s licence.
To apply for the above opportunity with Industry Health Solutions, please apply including your up to date resume and a cover letter addressing the above selection criteria.
For a confidential discussion about this excellent opportunity contact the Recruitment and Retention team.
t 08 8982 1010
Northern Territory PHN (NT PHN) offers support and financial assistance to health professionals who are relocating to the NT or moving within the NT to a greater remoteness area classification for the purposes of employment. For further information regarding these opportunities, contact the Recruitment and Retention team.
The Top End region is home to Darwin, Australia's only tropical capital city. Darwin is arguably one of Australia's most cosmopolitan cities with a population consisting of more than 60 nationalities. The greater Darwin area has a population of approximately 120,500 people. The city's multicultural mix is highlighted by its many exciting cultural festivals and weekly food and craft markets. There are plenty of activities to keep you entertained including the Deckchair Cinema, sailing, museums and shopping centres as well as being nearby Litchfield National Park for great camping and swimming. The region has a tropical climate with a distinctive dry and wet season.