Addressing Eating Disorders in Primary Care
Join us for a free webinar session Addressing Eating Disorders in Primary Care.
Our speakers Emily Hardman, dietitian and NEDC’S Clinical Resource Project Coordinator, and, Dr Nicholas Fancourt, pediatrician and early career researcher, will explore the role of the GP in eating disorder identification and response including:
- High risk groups
- Risk factors
- Medical Monitoring
- GP Core Skills: accredited eLearning course
- NEDC GP specific resources and fact sheets
- Professional practitioner databases
- NT PHN Eating Disorder Health Pathway
- MDT clinic and Headspace services
- Community-based options
The aim of this activity to upskill GPs in managing mental health consumers in primary care, access appropriate resources, and to effectively refer to other mental health professionals.