The 13th Annual National Disability Summit
The 13th Annual National Disability Summit will return this year on the 15-16 August 2022.
We will continue the discussion and review the progress and initiatives in supporting people with disability and their families to maximize independence and participation by creating greater choice.
This passionate audience is broken down into NDIS services providers, community care organisations, state & federal government agencies, council organizations nationwide, NDIS representatives, independent carers, aged care facilities, aged care providers and many more in a knowledge sharing environment.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Regulating, Unregulated NDIS providers
- Person-Centred Emergency Preparedness: what you need to know
- Achieving Quality Person-Centred Care
- Accessing support with regional, rural, and remote regions
- Dreaming big: Using the NDIS to create a good life
- Scheme Sustainability and the Operation of the NDIA
- Reimagining Disability through Co-Design
- The new Australian Disability Strategy 2021 – 2031
- System interface for younger people with disability and aged care
- Addressing the Inconsistency within NDIS: What can we do to prevent this from happening in the future?
- NDIS Appeals and High-Profile Cases
- Improving NDIS accessibility for all
- Supporting our leaders to lead
- Nothing about us without us: we’re not there yet
- Ensuring efficacy and safety when delivering therapy services virtually
- Improving NDIS Access Barriers for People with Psychosocial Disability
- How Participation in Sports can Open Pathways to Employment & Education